Friday 8 July 2016

A Troubadour in Our Midst

Homegrown musical dynamo, Rowan Stuart.
Music has power; the more gifted the performer, the greater its potency. My journalistic career has blessed me with opportunities to meet many talented people and one such soul is fellow Durban-boy, Rowan Stuart.

A prolific songwriter with almost unearthly guitar skills, Rowan has played venues and festivals across South Africa and released several albums. He is truly dedicated to his art, which is evident every time he steps onstage.

As proof that our friendship hasn't made me unduly biased, I present you two of his songs...





Rowan has a show coming up next month at the Barnyard Theatre and now that you've had a little taste of what he can do, I wholeheartedly encourage you to experience it live.


To connect and follow his journey, find Rowan on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment